Author Topic: Best Sims 3 Light mod ?  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Kween

• Resident Creator
  • Gold Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 172
  • -Receive: 146
  • Activity:
    0.02%
Best Sims 3 Light mod ?
« on: November 21, 2012, 08:21:49 PM »
Hello.

This thread is for the few sims 3 players the forum has .I found this wonderful mod light at MTS3
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=367164, it is a beautiful one, but it won't work in Starlight Shore I must fiddle with the world , something I'm afraid to do.I don't know a lot about the sims 3 I don't want to do a mistake.
I really like custom light mods because they are more realistic than EA ones.I use Gunmod's Radiance Light System mod for the sims 2 I'm  satisfied with it.
Please can you advice me to install a such hack or do you know other mod easier to install compatible with Starlight shore and patch 1.31? I don't understand the following instructions well in fact.
Thank you I keen on having a such mod in my game.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:37:06 PM by Kween »
]

Offline Mireluk

• Administrator
  • Known Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 247
  • -Receive: 96
  • Activity:
    0.03%
Re: Best Sims 3 Light mod ?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »
I'm using the same mod and it's working on Starlight Shores.I'm using the "brighter" version...and from what I know it's compatible with all versions.
You just unrar choose the mod that you want from the "main lighting" folder and place it in your "Mods" folder...don't forget before starting your game to delete the cache files.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 08:44:51 PM by Mireluk »

Offline Kween

• Resident Creator
  • Gold Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 172
  • -Receive: 146
  • Activity:
    0.02%
Re: Best Sims 3 Light mod ?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 02:20:14 PM »
I'm using the same mod and it's working on Starlight Shores.I'm using the "brighter" version...and from what I know it's compatible with all versions.
You just unrar choose the mod that you want from the "main lighting" folder and place it in your "Mods" folder...don't forget before starting your game to delete the cache files.

Mimi thank you I'm so happy to know this mod works for Starlight Shore ,what a good new !
OK I'll follow your precious advice using it.That's so cool I  can improve my lights they are so crap in my game.
 :HappyFallTeddyBear: :giverose:
]